Black screen of death Windows 8.1

When i turn on my PC , it boots (BIOS+windows logo), but at the lock screen starts flickering then it just goes black but my mouse works.

In order to successfully start Windows i have to reset 3 times to start the Troubleshooter and just click there "Exit and continue to Windows 8.1"

Safe mode works fine, i disabled "Fast Startup", I have the latest nvidia drivers all windows updates and default windows 8.1 files... if i fresh install windows it works fine for some time (last time worked ok for 3-4 days). 

PC specs:

ASrock 970pro3 R2.0

AMD FX 4300

GeForce 430 GT

8 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance CL9

If only you could point me in a direction to what might be the problem...I've read all kinds of answers and fixes, none of them work.

Remove any external storage devices. Had this happen to me and this issue was fixed.

Or, try troubleshoot and hit "Refresh." This installs the missing or damaged files again. If that dosen't work, sadly, you will most likely have to use the "Reset" option. This wipes EVERYTHING, and installs Windows again.

Hmm i didnt try to remove usb devices, the second option refresh/reset doesn't work.