Best virtual desktop

Hello!
I have a question. I want to provide employees with constant access to work information. Could you please tell me what the best virtual desktop software for a small business is in your opinion?

Virtual Desktop is that thing to let you do productivity with a VR headset, no? Do you mean Remote Desktop?

What you’re describing sounds more like you want a website or SCADA than Remote Desktop, which is more intended for a single user to remotely work on a computer, not multiple.

If you’re running some program only accessible from the office and using VPNs to let employees just run the program itself on their laptops away from the office, maybe you should look into Citrix. It can be set up to function as essentially Remote Desktop for a single program, and by design is intended that you run multiple instances of that program on a single server. But if the point is just to share information you’d probably be better off with a website. It’s pretty easy to use php to pull information from databases etc, and it’s more secure than giving users actual two way control of some software when they only need read access.

If you are talking about virtual desktop, then cloud-based virtual desktop solutions are considered the best option for a medium-sized business mainly due to its cost-effectiveness. Along with your subscription to the hosted virtual desktop, you will get access to other services, i.a., data storage, disaster recovery, information security, backups, etc.
Such as Amazon WorkSpaces or Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, for example. You can learn more about virtual desktop and all its advantages and disadvantages here: https://www.helpwire.app/blog/best-virtual-desktop/