Best Value Cell phone plans | pre-paid 12 month plans | USA

So far if you are willing to pay a Year in advance these are some are the best prices.

any questions ask.

*Do note, freedompop has a few things that are needed to disable but other then that, i’ve been running a free service for the past few months. *

1 Like

Please don’t get a t-mobile plan their network sucks.

I went with Republic but Freedompop even has them beat.
Also mentioned on Clark Howards site for 2018

If you’re going to post comments as this, don’t bother please, it adds nothing of value.

A much better statement would have been “Please don’t get T-mobile as I have found in my anecdotal evidence they dont seem to be as reliable network such as the other big 3.”

T-mobile works best when 200 miles of a major city or city with at least 50,000. And even then they offer wi-fi calling so the issue is kinda moot.

If you wish to be more convinving and learn what area a person is planing to use the serivce in I suggest something as Opensignal.

https://opensignal.com/networks

Here is a Up to date- PEER USED network map. this isnt claimed like rootmertics, these are real test, with real phones.

@anon85933304
I wasn’t vary satisfied with republic wireless forcing one to use crazy MMS and VOIP voice routing apps if you wanted to use your ported number, I took advantage of there $3 month plan with 2GB of data and cancel the day I needed to.

I find freedompop fine as long as your read the fine text.

if anyone else wishes to list a 12 month prepaid plan let me know and i’ll add it, I know straight talk only offers one with 10GB but Mint SIM destroys that price.

5 Likes