Best UK based VPS for fast and stable game servers and projects?

Hey whats up guys. im looking to host a Minecraft Server with All the Mods 10, and using a free host you cant even load in without lag, and now im looking for a solution for a VPS.

Requirements:
Be Affordable (Sub £60 a month)
Allow upto 12 People at once
Run the mods packs we want and need
Easy backups

Ive been looking at the hetzner auction as ive seen some okay deals although not sure how it would hold up Below should be the image of the specs i was looking at

I was thinking a VPS due to the fact of MC server hosting seems so expensive for what you get, for eg some sites are wanting £20 a month for a 4 core 16gb ram server albiet would be a nicer interface

A cheap VPS won’t handle that. Bare metal, as you’ve shown yes…
You can ask at https://lowendtalk.com

If it’s exclusively Minecraft Shockbyte has really good prices, which is what I use: https://shockbyte.com/en-gb

If you want the flexibility of running other things on the server or prefer to DIY, etc, Akamai Cloud (formerly Linode) actually works out well in my experience. A Linode 4GB server (2 CPU Cores, 80 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM for £22pm) happily accommodated 5 people simultaneously so a little extra power should suit your needs

For anyone in the same boat with All the Mods: I also tried to save money and stuck with shared MC hosting at the beginning, but every time we started a fresh world I got stutter and lag spikes as soon as I explored a bit away from spawn.

In the end I moved everything to a VPS at INTROSERV( https://introserv.com ), picked a box in Europe, installed Java, a panel and the whole MC stack myself. For a group of about 10-12 people, with decent view distance and normal autosave settings, it’s been running fine without crazy spikes. Backups I handle either with a plugin or via VPS snapshots, so I’m a lot more relaxed now when we start playing around with new mods.

Check out the pricing plans here: Minecraft VPS Hosting | High Performance & Low Latency | VPS.one UK
I ran Minecraft on this VPS and had no problems

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions. I have had the same lag issues in playing while using shared hosting, and all the Mods with our team as well. Exploration would kill our TPS.
Anyway, I ended up with DedicatedCore, and it worked fine for us. It gave us dedicated cores rather than shared ones, hence making a huge difference when it comes to heavy mods. Even with 10 players online, decent view distance, and chunk loading, it still gives us excellent performance.
I found it is the most affordable VPS provider. Also, check a dedicated server from them if your needs require it.