Legend of the Seeker
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek Voyager
House of Cards
Futurama
Dinosaurs
Noragami
And probably like 7 others I can't recall the names of.

I say voyager because that bitch has a ship and 0 clue as to what the fuck she is doing.

What makes you just want to sit and rewatch :3

2 Likes

Red Dwarf
Robot Wars (the original British one)
Only Fools And Horses
Fawlty Towers
'Allo 'Allo
Blackadder
Porridge
Dad's Army
Open All Hours
The Good Life
QI
My Family
Top Gear (original British one)

inb4 someone mentions Rick & Morty (it sucks more than my Dyson)

3 Likes

But I like Rick and Morty :3

2 Likes

Daredevil
Breaking Bad
Twin Peaks

1 Like

Maron

We Bare Bears

1 Like

I had recorded Ed, Edd, n Eddy on VHS back in the day and would play it on loop. I haven't watched it in years and still have Ed moments daily.

"I love chickens Eddy!"

The Venture Bros 24 hour stream on Adult Swim is pretty awesome. Guess they played a new season since I last used my TV to watch TV (typing on it now), and caught part of that recently. I was a bit too drunk and sleepy to understand half of it, so I will have to go back and catch it when it loops around.

"I am Baron O'BeefDip! Obey my commands!"

Ring of Honor and NXT have been pretty good lately. Not something I would go back and rewatch a bunch, but they always put out new content. I really need to get a subscription to New Japan Pro Wrestling before the G1 starts.

"I am one with my shoe size Double D!"

Drunk History might be one of the most glorious shows I have ever watched! You get to learn about things they don't teach in school while comedians get wasted and do all kinds of insanity. Even my mother who doesn't like drinking or care for drunks finds it very funny!

"I am Chameleon Man! Oink Oink!"

There is also Black Mirror which has a thread here. That show really hits me at my core. There are so many things about it that could be possible today or in the near future. It makes me wonder if this sort of 'species self destruction' is always the end result of high technology in other regions of the multiverse.

"I am the hairless otter, and I must eat CHIIICKENS!"

A bunch of other decent shows out there. Always Sunny, Louie, Broad City, @ Midnight, are good comedy. AMC stuff like Better Call Saul, Turn: Washington's Spies, Hell on Wheels, The Walking Dead - until they jumped the shark for me.

"Lots of hurt, hold the onions!"

I also really like History Detectives and the Woodwright's Shop on PBS which I watch on the PBS Plex channel.

1 Like

The Ratings Rescue Team arrive on Voyager.

Q saved that show :slight_smile:

Stargate Atlantis
Col. Sheppard and McKay had a better chemistry then the SG-1 team
Farscape
Claudia Black is the best actress in Hollywood, sadly for her no one knows it.

1 Like

MacGuyver

That is all.

1 Like

Scrubs.

What a beautiful show.

1 Like

Dinosaurs, hands down.
Twin Peaks - the weird mystery/crime soap-opera.
The Simpsons (forget about the newer seasons, though)
Futurama

OH MY FUCK i FORGOT DINOSAURS

1 Like

#1 show is The Simpsons.

2nd favorite is The Rockford Files.

3rd favorite is a tie between Thunderbirds 1965 & Thunderbirds Are Go 2015.

4th. ROBOTECH is the show that got me into Anime.

Fringe is fucking amazing if anyone hasn't seen it. It starts off slow but the series finale will leave you in tears (unless you're some kind of heartless monster)

Outlander is new, but amazing none-the-less. It's on STARZ. The book series is the single most enjoyable thing I have ever read (including Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings, The Silmarillion, The Space Odyssey series, and Enders Game).

Seriously. Watch Outlander if you are a fan of stuff in the 1700's. Lots of sex and nudity, and plenty of awesome scottish badassery.

It's hard to say what "genre" Outlander falls into, the author says it doesn't really have one, and she describes it as nothing more than a "ripping good yarn". I would describe it as an amazing love story with plenty of action, intrigue, and drama.

1 Like
  • Dark Angel
  • Magnum P.I.
  • Miami Vice
  • Rookie Blue
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • The Sopranos
    Airwolf (at least the first 3 seasons) and Knight Rider too .... but only if you can look past the cheap special effects and the recycling of old footage.

Shows that I am certainly going to watch again when they end :

• Hawaii Five-0
  • The Walking Dead

xfiles

Mythbusters.

South park.

Rick and morty.

1 Like

Top Gear ( The ones that Clarkson, May and and other guy were in. Not the American one, or the new one. )

1 Like

TNG was obviously the best star trek...

Elementary

The Wire

Firefly

2 Likes

Hammond, sir.

1 Like

But voyager you could watch a clueless idiot kill everyone by accident and then drink her emotions away at the end of the season.

Outlander is fucking amazing. I read the books before it came out and I love it.

Counterpart is also shaping up to be amazing.

1 Like