Best place to get keycaps

has anyone heard of customkeycapstores.com are they safe an legit

im looking to get a set of ABS Doubleshot Typewriter Black and White keycaps

an has anyone tried ordering from PNKStuff on etsy im looking to try getting a set of ther

Typewriter Style Keycap Set any idea how long that might take from china or is ther a us distributor

Can’t say that I’ve looked at that particular store, but there are a TON of sites that sell keycaps. Taihoa is a well known keycap maker, GMK, JWK, etc. The stores that sell the caps are another matter. If you find a set you like on one store, google it and try to find it somewhere else and compare prices.

1 Like

thanks all do that

There are tons of places to get caps. Almost all of the creators I mentioned in the other thread about a keyboard yesterday all have affiliate links to some one or another that sells reputable products. Be sure to check their video descriptions for links.

Aliexpress is a good place to get many types of keycaps, i got my fake GMKs there

1 Like

Yeah so far I have been getting most my caps from Aliexpress. While I would like to credit the original creators of the designs the rest of the markup for “official” is just dumb. I am not paying $300 for key caps.

2 Likes

is ther any good place to get custom made low profile backlit keycap

Best? Not really. It’s a chase around the internet to find some you like and then find the best price on them.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.