? best andriod os / amd 3350u laptop or mini pc

im looking the best android os to load on a AMD 3350U laptop or mini pc vi a usb drive

iv tried android x86 , pure os an bliss on my acer aspire 3350u to no success either the gear wasn’t compatible or the versions of the os’s weren’t the right ones.

the reason i need to make this work is ever since i moved to pop os linux ther a host of apps that i was using on windows some utility’s an editing app that aren’t available on linux

but are on android but a tablet doesn’t have the horse-power i need but a good budget laptop or mini pc would iv tried my acer 3350u laptop but none worked right , ie between being glitchy an not completing the install an or the

WiFi an Ethernet not working or even being sensed.

all the os’s i listed i tried the latest versions so maybe its my current hardware so besides my laptop are

ther any AMD mini pc’s under 400$ or 500$ via amazons fixed 5 monthly payment option

that anyone knows or can confirm that do work with any Android os (preferable pure os) i dont mind it built - in WiFi dosnt or wont work as long as the Ethernet will work as i only use Ethernet for

all my current gear ( 2 desktop pc’s , 2 laptops , nas , an NVIDIA Shield ) WiFi is for my phones an tablets.

these are some of my current picks let me know if any of these will do or suggest others

AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Mini Computer DDR4 16 GB

Amazon.com

KAMRUI AMD Mini PC, Windows 11 Pro 8GB DDR4 256GB M.2 2280 SSD Micro Desktop Computers, Radeon Vega 3

Amazon.com

Beelink SER3 Versatile Mini PC Windows 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U

Amazon.com

KAMRUI Mini PC,AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Windows 11 Pro Small Desktop Computers, 16GB DDR4

https://www.amazon.com/KAMRUI-Windows-Computers-Desktops-Computer/dp/B09V7QJX2H?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

Beelink SER3 Versatile Mini PC Windows 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H(up to 4GHz) 4C/8T, Dual Channel RAM

to be clear my main reason to know this is this

window got to buggy for me an i ditched it an its been about 3 years now
on linux an short of the things i mentioned all is well an the utilities were

to control some of my home network an router gear an some paid-for file

conversion app that i have for both win an android an couldn’t make work
on linux an the alts dont do what i need an i dont like

so getting an decent android mini desktop pc to run a android os to
run right is a must.