Best after market air cooler for 1080?

So whats a good aftermarket cooler for an Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080?

If i don’t like the blower version that my card came with I plan to switch it out to something else anyone here have experience with such a unit?

I guess Arctic makes aftermarket air coolers for GPUs. Also why not try to find an ACX cooler from a broken 1080?

I have an arctic accelero III xtreme on my 1080 TI FE right now. Performs great, only about 50 bucks on amazon with prime shipping. Almost silent even under load, keeps the gpu sitting around 70c with 45% fan speed. From what I’ve been able to gather that puts it slightly ahead of the Asus Strix 1080 TI, which is if i remember correctly the cooler to beat for 1080 TI. I know you have a 1080, but I imagine it would be much of the same. IF you go with arctic go with the III, not the IV. The IV doesnt have any direct cooling of the VRM, it’s intended to be cooled through the pcb using the back plate, which doesnt really work as well, and it’s more expensive.
You also have the options of the raijintek morpheus, or going with an aio adapter. My recommendation if you go water would be to look at one of the arctic freezer kits, ie. arctic freezer 120mm, however you can also go with something like the nzxt adapter bracket and some extra heatsinks/thermal adhesive/epoxy from amazon, as well as add in a AIO of your choice. My personal recommendation is the arctic, its a mean cooler and nearly silent, you can easily reuse it in the future (hopefully), everything you need comes with it, and it is big (3 slots) but not huge… looking at you raijintek

what I’m looking at doing atm is getting a nzxt kraken adapter and mounting a nzxt x62 cooler on it since I have a spare. I figure overkill is better in the end…