Benq xl2411z vs. asus VG248QE

yo TS, im gonna get a 144hz monitor for competitive gaming this holiday season

which of these is better? they're both usually $300, $250 on sale currently and have been as low as $200 on a rare day. I'd like to know which looks best colors/sharpness/etc. for being a tn panel, I'm not too worried about the performance both companies are pretty reliable.

edit: if you guys ever make a video about this invite some quake or cs pro in the area to test em out.

Both look pretty crappy in terms of graphics quality, but that's just the point isn't it?

Often competitive gamers will even reduce the contrast and colour saturation even further to lake those dark corners more visible and reduce eye strain.

With these type of monitors, it's not about graphics quality, it's about refresh rate and low latency.

You can compare exact test results and technical specs of monitors on prad.de, and you'll see that both are basically the same monitor, the only difference being the more stable base on the BenQ  and the more extensive menu on the BenQ, but whether that is a real added value...?

>With these type of monitors, it's not about graphics quality, it's about refresh rate and low latency.

That's performance, which I'm not too worried about. I'd like to know which picture looks best/least crappy. They're both the same price and deliver the same performance so the deciding factor is picture quality.