Benchmarking data for the RTX 3090

Hello there NavJack here! If you don’t know me I’m the webmaster and editor for The Chip Collective. I also say a lot of things on Twitter.

I was blessed by Wendell with the opportunity to take a look at the Nvidia Geforce RTX 3090 FE. Life based circumstances have made it hard to collect my thoughts about the card but during my time with this hardware I did collect a decent amount of benchmarking data. I feel as though it would be a shame if all of this just stayed on my computer while I waffled about attempting to write a full review. As I’ve already returned the card to Wendell safe and sound I’ve decided to just link to a OneDrive folder with everything in it. Hopefully everything is understandable as is. I give full permission to use my data however you feel as long as you attribute me as the one who ran the tests. Possibly in the future I might write a whole thing on The Chip Collective but until then dig right in. I’ll try to check on this thread for any questions or comments. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.