Being auto-logged out of the forum

I believe, I am being hit on by a bug currently.

For whatever reason, I have been auto-logged out wile browsing threads. So far it has happened a few times. So I am trying to post this quickly before it happens again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Has this happened/is this happening to anyone else? Or has it happened in the past?

To paint a picture for you guys. I will just be reading posts, and then a pop up will say " You have been auto-logged out " or something along those lines. And then the site logs me out.

2 Likes

I can’t see anything that would cause it…

@wendell, @kreestuh, any ideas?

1 Like

No problems with me on either Firefox on IOS, nor Firefox on Ubuntu-Martin.

I set cookies to clear after session on my desktop, so have to login each session, but it doesn’t drop

Reset your pw. Seeing some wacky stuff in the logs re the IP you are connecting from. You have tcp multipath?

If I change my password will some sort of verification email be sent to the email I have associated with this this account? Cause I forgot the password to that email account😛. I lost access to it about a year and a half ago.

And as far as tcp multipath, I believe I do not have that.

1 Like

I was also getting these random log outs. I thought it was because I had logged in else where and it had logged out my other things.

Were you logged in elsewhere?

That’s what I thought was happening at first to. But then realized I was only logged in on that computer and not anywhere else.

1 Like

Yeah at a different computer in school, but it logged out of my phone a few times and I think my home PC once at least.

1 Like

Okay so.I think.I have figured out my problem. When I log out of any device it logs me out everywhere. A little odd as a default behaviour but I don’t mind it at all, just glad I know what’s up.

1 Like