Beepberry I want one

This thing looks awesome. Discuss.

I want to get one for the chat but also cmon, who doesn’t want a pizero in a blackberry form factor.

1 Like

Wait, its just a naked thing without plastic enclosures? Is that like a negative IP 11? It wont be portable then and just be relegated as a cool nerd toy of sorts.

I have deep desires to feel the tactile touch of a blackberry but not like this… not like this…

*having sad flashbacks of an old blackberry dying to shawarma sauce *

There is a case you 3d print.

I wish it had the capabilities to pass an IP67 rating (it didnt have to actually apply for it like oneplus 5t).

I will buy it if it had a proper refined case that I dont have to 3d print (because I dont have one). I dont have an actual use case for it but that will be solved by the future me.

Do they actually have a RPI zero in stock ?

It is the only thing in stock lol

On august I think, according to their site.

1 Like

There are services that can 3d print for you. You can even 3d print metal these days. Although a lot more expensive than plastic.

So they might not deliver by that date it sounds like.

3d print metal or CNC?

Actual 3d printing with metal. I know for titanium they use titanium powder and powerful laser to fuse titanium grains together.

This one you can actually order and they 3d print out of stainless steel.

1 Like

I wish Beeper would focus on getting the app functional and out to the masses than working on side projects like this. Ive been waiting on my invite to beta for 2 years now.

This isn’t done by Beeper. It is independent.

It says SQFMI x Beeper though? And links to Beeper’s main page at the bottom of the hardware page? And one of the pictures of the device show “login to matrix” which is what Beeper runs on.

It is the co-founder of Beeper but it is a personal project for him, not affiliated with Beeper other than that.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.