Bee Syndicate

Thanks for checking it out! I hope to keep up the pace for a while with lots of blog posts.

I finished tomorrows post about the drone bees. I think you are going to enjoy it . I try to set strait everyone who bee hate'n on the drone bee. I will post it at some point later in the day rather than overnight like i'v been doing. I cant wait to share it with you Tek Syndicate

So you're going to write a blog about beekeeping as a first timer? Sounds interesting. Stream it. Maybeeee some people will like that too!

Yea it should be fun. I have been thinking about some type of webcam posted at my hive too when I get it in the spring.

1 Like

That would be interesting! Like a 24/7 webcam thing just to look at the bees.

exactly w/ audio o/c not sure exactly how I'm going to do it but there is time to figure that out

How often do you guys think i should make posts?

Up to you. You're the blogger :) I'd say if you feel that anything interesting occurred since last update, might as well post one.

The webcam idea would be pretty cool too.

1 Like

I've a question for you, considering you're much more into bees I am lol
Would you say honey is vegan? i.e. would you consider bees and honey akin to cows and milk?
I got asked this myself by someone and it's been annoying me since.

Check it out a new blog post just for you, and well everyone else too.

Bee Syndicate S1 E10 9/7/2015 Is Honey Vegan? Its sort of up to you

i had missed this article somehow, what an interesting study hopefully it will lead to a solution regarding the decline of bees

🐝

@Bee_Syndicate I replaced all your links so they work again... Now I just need to do the link backs on each of your topics xD

Thank you Eden you and @wendell are the best. Are the links all going to be the same except the fourms.teksyndicate part?

Yeah the only bit that needs changed is the domain name to level1techs.com

Season 1 done.

@wendell don't suppose there's a way to edit all domain links on all posts everywhere?

yep, but thats the rebake that backed up the other day and I cancelled it when it backed up

1 Like

Thanks @Eden I see that you have been editing the posts. I appreciate that.

1 Like

click the wrench and then click "rebuild html" is easy way?

1 Like

Nope, doesn't change the linked domains.

Ive just used a firefox plugin to do some of them.