Sousou no Frieren: Chapter 78, Page 31

Sousou no Frieren: Chapter 78, Page 32

Sousou no Frieren: Chapter 78, Page 48

Good cover
Sousou no Frieren: Chapter 86, Page 1

Good extras
Sousou no Frieren: Chapter 87, Page 21

Sousou no Frieren: Chapter 87, Page 22

Damnnnn the Weise arc (chapters 81-104 from Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End) was amazing.
The setup and connections between Denken, Macht, Gluck, and Solitar led to a brilliant payoff at the end of an arc.

Heard adam talking about frozen garlic. In the comments someone mentioned making frozen garlic

This got me interested in frozen garlic and frozen veggies

This video explains that there isn’t a significant difference in nutrition for pure frozen veggies (including garlic). Only when veggies are branched they lose their nutritional content. Also adam mentioned that the half life for alicin is about 2hrs

I later found a video guide to preserving garlic and using it in the garden. Not only can you plant garlic and it will be a animal and insect repellent, but also you can use the skin as mulch.

Finding congo man/congoman chant was really spontaneously

Was rewatching the UK kitchen nightmares episodes and found a long enough sample from the credits section of this episode

I couldn’t find it in this playlist, so that’s new

Found this
https://anilist.co/manga/86969/Kouritsuchuu-Madoushi-Daini-no-Jinsei-de-Madou-wo-Kiwameru/
While searching for
https://anilist.co/manga/166279/Saihate-ni-Madou/

Binge read this in an evening. Plot wise it’s a pretty standard sent back through time isekai. Since the series finished serialization at 60 chapters, the plot doesn’t overstay its welcome nor are character backstories drawn out. The art is nice and characters are funny. Author cheated with how protagonist beat the big bad, but I can’t imagine another way of writing out of that hole. There’s a love circle among the main support and protagonist, but it isn’t as bad, wierd, or as harem fan service heavy as modern takes.

These were some of my favorite pages
Good for a desktop wallpaper
Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru: Chapter 7, Page 16

Good for a mobile wallpaper
Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru: Chapter 7, Page 21

Good for a mobile wallpaper
Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru: Chapter 21, Page 12

Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru: Chapter 21, Page 15

Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru: Chapter 52, Page 28

Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru: Chapter 58, Page 32

1 Like

Found the reddit thread with the uncompressed original
https://old.reddit.com/r/windowsxp/comments/s2i9ta/finally_windows_xps_autumn_wallpaper_in_full_res/

Also found the reddit thread for the original high dpi that was upscaled
https://old.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/p5yf1o/5k_windows_xp_autumn_by_peter_k_burian/?context=3

1 Like

I like the pose and framing of this page
Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou: Chapter 10, Page 26

Lol his pose is funny
Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Chapter 58.3, Page 21

This page is hella funny
Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru: Chapter 14, Page 6

Woahhh this is trippy

Great quote
Isekai Kenkokuki: Chapter 37.1, Page 10

Interesting pose
Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai: Chapter 5.1, Page 4

Has some good covers
Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai: Chapter 7, Page 2

Cover art!
Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai: Chapter 10, Page 1

1 Like

I like this page
Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai: Chapter 19, Page 31

I like the pose and angle
Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai: Chapter 19, Page 33

Super detailed page
Hanninmae No Koibito: Chapter 3, Page 12

Simple but it works really well
Hanninmae No Koibito: Chapter 4, Page 22

Yooo what a dramatic show down
Summertime Rendering: Chapter 76, Page 11

This is a cool page
Summertime Rendering: Chapter 80, Page 9

Cool walk pose to the final battle
Summertime Rendering: Chapter 120, Page 13

Cool angle/framing
Summertime Rendering: Chapter 132, Page 9

Super detailed page
Summertime Rendering: Chapter 139, Page 24

Lol jojo
After Ten Years of Chopping Wood, Immortals Begged To Become My Disciples: Chapter 27, Page 14

Lmao it doesn’t stop coming
After Ten Years of Chopping Wood, Immortals Begged To Become My Disciples: Chapter 27, Page 21

OPM !!!
After Ten Years of Chopping Wood, Immortals Begged To Become My Disciples: Chapter 34, Page 46

The mic makes the keyboard sound chonkier than in person