Battle For Wesnoth Server

everyone still on for saturday?

I am still good for tomorrow and I have a mumble server running.  I am sending the info via email

Battle for wesnoth mention on Inbox.exe... Now the people will come!!! Yes!! No? Maybe...

Come on people, install the game and play it for a bit, the graphics suck, but thats not important here. This game takes skill to play and i lots of fun, especially considering all the different possible eras. The multiplayer matches will take a while, but they're fun...

Install the game, it's free and will run on a rock

"Battle for wesnoth mention on Inbox.exe... Now the people will come!!! Yes!! No? Maybe..." Exactly my thought process when I saw the mention. 

Trying this out.

I installed too but never got to play it. I was expecting to be more like warcraft 3. If it doesn't take long to learn I'd like to play with you syndicalists >:{D

It's really simple to learn, the challenge is in out witting and out maneuvering your opponents.

I'm glad some more people are getting interested, we would love to have you guys play with us. The more the merrier

WOW!!?? this game still exist? I remember playing it back in grade 7 which was 5 years ago. such a good game ill give it another try. i must of completely forgot about it when i switched from windows xp.

I might hop in on this, looks fun.

So who's in for a game this weekend?

I'm up for a game on Saturday, what time do we want to play? Earilier than last week or the same time?  We are playing the Era of Myths this week.

I really don't care when we play, as long as we play, maybe try to get in more than one game this time? Though that probably depends on how long the first one takes and that in turn depends on how many others want to join in.

So yeah, anyone else that wants to join in, Download the age of myths addon from inside the game and get to know the teams a little. Also, just post here again so our host can mail you the server details.

BTW, you gonna do the mumble thing again?

I had planned on it, and if we get bored on the Era of Myths we can play Era of Magic which is the one with the dwarves I do believe.  How does 3 p.m. EST sound?

could i get the server info just downloaded the game and played tutorial seems fun game but i got beaten by the dummys :)

haha. I've finished the elf campaign.

Server info please?

I sincerely appologize to everyone that was going to play today, I ended up taking care of my nephew today and then fell asleep :/  I was looking forward to the game this week 

I'm still here, if you guys have the time... BTW, I tried to host, but it seems my proxy blocks something...