Ausdom m06

I have Creative Aurvana Live! right now but they're dying so I'm looking for some new headphones ( earbuds for my phone died too ) so I'm looking for some replacement however my budget is very limited, even 50$ is stretching my wallet atm.

I ran into few reviews of these Ausdom M06 ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HCU1ERI/?tag=aboutcom02lifewire-20 )
and they all say those are great for the price with great audio quality with very few flaws. They also fill both my needs for my phone and my PC.

Anyone had any experience with these ? Recommendations for other headphones ~50$ are welcome too. I don't care much for gaming headsets I'm just looking for sound quality comparable or better to the Creative I got.

50 headphones are typically a wash, but there are a few exceptions. Maybe go with Koss Portapros, they're a good value at that price point.

Kinda weird design =p I think I should just go with another pair of Creative Aurvana's ... as for the Ausdoms I need to wait weeks for delivery as no one in Poland offers them and Ebay UK got some used ones only...

Eh I dunno Any recommendations in the 50-100$ range ?

I might do some digging for you a little later if I have the time. It's been a while since I kept up to date with the audio world, but I am about as familiar with it as most people around here are with computer hardware. Off the top of my head, if you are ok with earbuds (iems) as your daily driver for pc use (can use a 3.5mm extension), then this would suit well in the budget.

I've seen some good stuff on the Audio Technica AD500X's. Open back, rather flat tone. I'm looking into a pair.

Ok, I did some looking around, and came back to all of the cheap chinese audio stuff that I have mostly forgotten about (can finally afford decent stuff). The thread linked below might be of interest to you. But overall, there are a few good options for solely iems or solely desktop headphones. There aren't many reviews of Ausdom's stuff, but it looks pretty solid to me, from what I've seen. Since that will likely be able to fit both of your needs, I think it is a good option. Personally though, I like iems for travel, and headphones for desktop use, so I would try to get something like the Superlux 681 EVO and then the RE-400, or something from the link below so that I wouldn't be forced to use headphones on the go. The KZ ZS5 seemed like a solid option.

I have the KZ ATE and they are really not bad at all for how cheap they are. I also have the KZ ZST which are even better but less comfortable. They both need better tips though. I ended up pairing these with these tips. You might see if you can get any of the older Sony XBA line IEMs as well (minus the c10s). Those are usually pretty good and dont break the bank.

I dont use over ear anything anymore because in my opinion they dont work as well, but some people dont like sticking shit in their earhole either. My go to has always been Sony in the past for higher end but not 'high end' stuff. If you havent tried a decent set of IEMs I would suggest you at least give them a shot.

Thanks everyone for the replies and that thread on head-fi looks interesting I'll definitely I'll look through it. Those Audio-Technica one's look interesting but that price is out of my reach for a few months.

My fault for not specifying what exactly I'm looking for sorry. Earbuds for PC are a no go they just wouldn't feel right for me. I'm fine with those for my phone tho ( those also broke I was using Xiaomi Piston 3 ), however PC is the priority here I just thought with the Ausdom's I could kill 2 birds with 1 one stone even if just temporarily.

This is what I meant.

There are same ones for 67$ and for 150$ ? Well they don't sell those in Poland or the price is higher cause it's around 150$.

nonononono teh 150 ones are the AD700's. The AD500's are a lesser driver. Still A Grade apparently.

well... AD500X do a /4 on the price and you get price in dollars :x

Lol where do you live?

Poland

Oh D:
Well, even so I assume theres a way to get them for not stupid amounts of money. Do you guys not have the Euro?

Nope we kept our currency, we already got shitty GDP, converting to Euro would be even less favourable.

That's the price in all Polish shops from what I can see, no idea why. I'll check German Amazon ( ofc Poland can't use Amazon even tho we host a bunch of their warehouses...)

No the price is real. No idea why.

Wh-what? Did the euro die recently?

No it's stronger than $ as always the price is just so high.

Well thats fuckin stupid. How much are the 700's there?