Does this mean that ASUS is done supporting this board and there will be no more BIOS updates?
Not at all…?
The issue here seems to be reading comprehension?
I’m pretty sure Zen6 support will be available for this board.
I’m tempted to test 3104, 3003 was really bad
There is also this when I select ALL ProArt motherboards. Even the X870E ProArt is not on this page anymore.
I updated to 3104 from 2704, so far so good.
How much RAM do you have?
I have 4x48GB with 5400MT/s and I am on 2904, with 3003 not even 4800MT/s worked.
I have 2x32GB 5600 M/Ts ECC UDIMMs and it’s been working well for quite a while now.
I am on 2904 and had too many issues before that version. The system was very unstable and using EXPO even the BIOS would lag for a few seconds before recovering; or sometimes even crash instead.
But maybe I’ll try my luck again with 3104.
yes 2904 is good, 2204 was also good, but I had the best results with 1904, that was the only version with which my system was able to boot 192GB with 6000MT/s, but unfortunately not stable.
Companies usually do not make big end-of-life announcements for products. Things just quietly fade away.
Let me know how it goes in case you give the new version a go.
looks like 3104 is very good, first try with 5600MT/s worked.
I will try to get to 6000MT/s tomorrow
I will be interested if you are able to get 6000M/Ts., and at what timings. I had it once at relatively low and stable timings, but it became a hassle so I left it at JEDEC speeds.
ok…
Which of those is this?
I got it to 5800MT/s stable enough to run Timespy several times and Aida64 Benchmark Suite, but it doesn’t survive y-cruncher SNT.
Memory latency was ok with 65-68ns, but bandwidth looked not right, maybe because of error correction had to intervene.
I tried a lot but it didn’t get better, damn it, it was close!
I’m back to 5400, It’s all too much effort for too little result.
AI eats this little bit more bandwidth without you noticing it.
These are the settings relevant for my system to get over 5000MT/s
Thanks, that’s really useful! I’ll be trying it out on my 4x64GB set later today.
well you can at least see the direction, I have Sk-Hynix 24Gb ICs, you may have to change the values a step in one direction or the other.
I use DOCP (XMP) and PBO and my iGPU is active, It will most likely be easier without.
No luck for me, I couldn’t even get it to post at 4400MHz ![]()
I’ll try a bit more today, but if I can’t get any meaningful progress I’ll just downgrade back to BIOS 2904.
try only Proc ODT Pull Up and CPU ON-Die Term and leave the rest on auto.
Could we close this thread please and open new one with relevant title?



