ASUS Pro WS WRX90E-SAGE SE how to change VGA priority?

I got my new Threadripper workstation today with a WS WRX90E-SAGE SE and am wondering where i can find the setting to change the VGA priority?
I have noticed that UEFI output is mirrored on the IPMI VGA and on the installed GPU,
but as soon as the control is handed of to the operating system it picks the ream GPU and not not the IPMI one.
So for example windows setup is only shown on the real screen and not on the Remote KVM.
There should be an option some ware to make the Remote KVM the default.

Unfortunately this often isn’t selectable in my experience. Are you expecting to reformat a lot? It might be easier to run something like Proxmox, and use GPU Passthrough to a VM.

No not really would just be nice in case.
Being able to access the UEFI is enough and my EFI bootloader is mirrored to booth displays as well so I can enter the boot password remotely just fine.
Its just a pitty that this does not work better.

It seams to be very odd that this cant be changed nowadays, I saw in the manual of the asrock board there is no option eider.

All my very old Xeon V2 boards allow to set the VGA priority, its really peculiar that this functionality is no logner present on modern boards.
If anythign I woudl have assumed the built in would then be the default but no :confused:

My guess is that the option is there, they just chose not to expose it.