ASUS Pro-WS-WRX80E-SAGE-SE-WIFI Memory D.O.C.P. Overclocking issue

Has anyone successfully gotten their ASUS WRX80E to overclock the memory?

I am able to set my memory to the recommended D.O.C.P settings of 3200Mhz and everything boots fine. I’m able to restart and the motherboard retains the correct 3200Mhz speed.

However, when I power down/ shut down the system, the motherboard resets the memory speed to stock 2666Mhz and remains there.

It seems like there must be a simple solution in BIOS. My guess is the under the memory overclocking section, I need to match all of the timing settings the D.O.C.P sets. For instance Cas Latency ect. The problem is that the memory timing settings are named differently in the overclocking section vs the D.O.C.P. section. If I don’t manual enter the settings off of “AUTO” then everything get reset after powering down.

To get to the overclocking section, I go to BIOS → advanced → AMD CBS → UMC Common Options → DDR4 Common Options → DRAM Timing Configuration-> accept warning → overclock “Enable”

I have also tried to manually set the D.O.C.P. settings in the AI tweaker menu.

Can someone please tell me which settings in the memory overclocking section correspond to the settings D.O.C.P. changes?

If someone else has run into this problem, I would love to hear how you overcame it.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Product Model & S/N: PRO WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI SN: N4M0KS0890548XG
BIOS/FW Version BIOS: 1003 FW: BMC FW V1.17.0
CPU: AMD Threadripper Pro 5975WX
Memory: Trident Z Royal DDR4-3200 CL14-18-18-38 1.45V 256GB (8x32GB)

HDD: Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD

VGA: AMD 6900xt
Power Supply: be quiet 1200w titanium
Network/Lan: Onboard Intel LAN
Other Hardware:
OS Version: Windows 11 21H2

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.