ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI II + best case for build NAS

Hi everyone,
I need a case that has at least 10 x 3.5" slots and that contains this mobo monster, I’m fine with a rack no larger than 550mm (1,80446 feet) and a Corsair HX1500i power supply
I don’t care about beauty, and neither do RGB

I watched:
1- fractal Define 7 XL - but my doubt is how the disks expand and if they fit with the mobo?
2- coolermaster HAF 700 EVO - but my doubt is how the disks expand and if they fit with the mobo?

3- server SilvStone RM42-502 - I have doubts about the quantity of discs I can insert

otherwise use 2 rack cases (server) one only for the disks and one for the mobo, is there a possibility of connecting them together?

for a 19’ rack case I have 8u free, the only limit is the depth
I have an INTELLINET I-CASE EW-2020BK - 19’’ wall-mounted rack cabinet with 20 units, single section depth. 600mm

if you have other cases to recommend, it is for a workastion/NAS project

I personally use a fractal meshify 2xl (similiar in size with define 7xl) with the first revision of the WRX80-SAGE mobo, and I have currently 9 x 3.5 hdd’s installed, and 10 is easily possible. I didn’t install one of the hdd cage that holds 2 hdds that goes into the PSU shroud, to make cabling easier possible with Corsai AX1600 PSU.

It’s getting very tight with cabling if you use the onboard SATA header, because you kind of have to squeeze the cables between motherboard and hdd trays when you plug the sata cable in. In my case I use a HBA card in one of the PCIe slots though and don’t use the onboard SATA connectors.

One thing to consider is also cooling and what kind of PCIe cards you are going to install.
I have a some pcie cards (HBA, Fiber networking) that don’t have active cooling, that get hot and need proper airflow. So cooling is not 100% silent because I needed fans that are able to push/pull enough air through a whole stack of hdds. If I would spend more time I’m thinking I could improve it with some air ducting over these hot pcie cards.

thanks for the prompt response, in the end I have a 2060 and 3060 PCIe cards that I use on plex and in a virtual machine (both 2 fans) so there is enough space what interests me so much and cooling the disks, I all have hot fans industrial from 12 - 14 and they really push a lot

sono comprese le staffe per HHD? o si comprano a parte, non hai mica una foto giusto per regolarmi

I have no problems with noise, since it is mounted in a rack cabinet and in a “server” room so the noise doesn’t bother me
61MVamilXXL._AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2

71jzBhQNPfL._AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2

which of the two brackets did you use to achieve 9 hhd