ASUS Prime X670-P WiFi | PCIe - GPU, Expansion Cards & Bifurcation (Troubles?)

I bought the ASUS Prime X670-P WiFi motherboard thinking that it would be a really great one, up until my first issues (being that it killed two Kingston NV2 m.2 drives). In just recent month’s I’ve been thinking a lot about expansion capabilities, I need more drives, and I want to have Two GPU’s, I got myself a Ryzen 9 7900X which has a iGPU, and a Radeon RX 6700 XT, but I can’t figure out how to use them both simultaneously with passthrough’s for two different VM’s. I want one to use the iGPU and the other to use the GPU, but that’s for another time. Rather this time it’s specifically about the PCIe Bifurcation.

Not too long in the distant past (the end of last year or so) I ended up buying a ASUS Hyper X16 m.2 expansion card, and I thought that gosh that’s gonna be nice to put in the second slot, since it seems all my full size PCIe slots are x16, so why does ASUS claim that 4(x4, x4, x4, x4) Bifurcation is only possible on the first PCIe slot and it’s only 1(x4) Bifurcation on slot two and three. . . ? Something doesn’t smell right here.

HYPER M.2 X16 GEN 4 CARD

Also If I buy a damn motherboard for the inputs I don’t want to read at a later time that two sata ports will not be usable if you use the PCIe x1 slot. . . What’s that about?

I have my GPU in the first PCIe x16 slot and if I switch that over to slot two just for the bifurcation, is the GPU really going to play nice and function fully with x16 or is it going to be x4 or x8 for no reason? If I switch places with that card, then I’ll lose the PCIe x1 slot, and thus my 4 extra USB 3.0 that I pass through to my VM. "/

ASUS PRIME X670-P WiFi MOTHERBOARD

The plan was to have GPU, m.2 Expansion card, USB Expansion card, and a Riser in the last slot to an extra GPU. Also! I want to have more drives in the case, so I was thinking of buying a m.2 SATA expansion card, so that I can have a total of 10; 3.5" drives, but first I need to get myself the XL version of the case I already have because my AIO Cooler is too big to fit in the front so I can’t even add more drives atm. "/ The bigger case though is able to handle bigger motherboards, so I’m gradually been thinking “Maybe I should just sell the new hardware and buy myself a Threadripper platform”. . . I do not have money for that. "/

I went off topic! The bifurcation and GPU! How does that work? What should I do?