Asus Prime X470-Pro BIOS recovery (32MB bios)

TLDR This bricked AM4 mobo has a strange bios. How do I flash it to my motherboard? Also, if anyone could provide a working dump so I could eliminate hardware issues I’d be really grateful

Good day, I’m trying to flash a replacement bios for this mobo but I’m experiencing some problems. I’m using a Ryzen 2200G which should be supported by all bios versions.
One, most guides call for removing the first 800 of the Asus .cap file and using the remainder, which will be exactly 8 or 16MB or so. This didn’t work for the X470, it seems the bios has two cap headers back-to-back which when removed gives 32MB exact (the chip holds 32MB. When I flash this result (using AsProgrammer), made using the latest bios, I get three beeps (long short short, non-repeating) without RAM, but zero beeps when I install any. I get no display either way
I’ve tried swapping slots, swapping CH341 software, using the last 5 bioses, flashing half the 32MB bios, the last supported 16MB bios and the first one (no beeps without ram). I’m sure my CPU works and I’ve verified my PSU voltages. I’ve spent about 4 days on this but now I’m stumped and I’m about ready to give up. Any advice? Thanks for reading