ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 vs. GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Okay so these 2 boards are the same price as of right now. Which one is the better board? I'm going to be get the 8350 for one of these boards. Which one is better for the $? I've always had asus motherboards and they've never failed me. But I'm not biased. Thanks in advance! 

m5a99fx pro r2.0. I have one and its solid. I've heard some bad things about that gigabyte motherboard. Gigabyte's quality control is definitely hit or miss. 

You have an 8350 too? 

yep

m5a99fx pro r2.0 is solid board for the 8350, mobo is a pretty good oc, the 8350 was meant to be OC.

I would have gotten it too with my 8350 but the sabretooth was on sell so i got it instead. 

Okay thanks guys

I love my M5A99FX Pro. I'm right now looking at it through my window... aah it's so good looking with veangance pro ram in blue ;D

So I have a lot of experience using the UD3 rev 1.1 and know folks who have had good luck with rev 3.0. The newest UD3 rev 4.0 has new VRM heatsinks and UEFI so I can't comment on the newer board. However, with my rev 1.1 and my friend's rev 3.0 both of us have had pretty good overclock performance. With my 8120 I was able to hit 4.8ghz stable and was stable at 4.6ghz with my 8350. I'm now using a Crosshair V Formula Z and have my 8350 stable at 4.8ghz. Depending on the revision though you would probably be better off with the Asus board for the price. 

Thank you sir

M5A99FX PRO R2.0

6+2 Digi+ Power phase design is very strong, and is also better for overclocking as it's more precise.