Asus fan Qcontrol?

Hello,

Recently i bought an ASUS M5A97R2.0, it has a Qcontrol function in the bios for the fans.

It has  options to turn it on/off on both the chassis and the CPU fans, I currently have it enabled on the 3 pin chassis fans so that they don't run at full speed all the time. But my question is: should I turn it off with the CPU fan?

The fan on my CPU is currently a stock cooler for the amd fx-6300 and it has 4 pins.

Thanks in advance

I just bought an ASUS Sabertooth 990fx for my 8350 and I've got Qcontrol turned off. This is because for some reason Qcontrol would simply run my Noctua fan at full rpms all the time, and with it on it conflicted with Speedfan strangely. I simply turned it off for everything in the end since my R4 as a 3 voltage switch for the case fans, and then I use a temperature profile in Speedfan for my CPU fan. The only thing I don't like about this setup is that I have to manually start Speedfan every time I boot, so it's annoyingly loud for about a minute after I boot up. This is a nitpick, though. Try out Speedfan, it's good shit! :D