Assassin's Creed Unity Runs like Shit on PC (don't buy it OR PIRATE IT)

As far as consoles go, I would take 60fps low resolution over 1080p 30fps. And guess what! they can't do either! What a waste of time and money this game is. 

Ubisoft, its time for you to go. 

I just thought it was them being racist again but it might be a bug..

I'm interested in the possible validity of this...

Best review of the game you can find on the internet!

Yea, I was gonna buy Ubi Soft "the crew". Not now. Maybe if it goes on sale, but again, depends on how the game runs. The game I am gonna jump on is the new grand theft auto one. That looks like so much fun, and it has off line play. Ubisoft Sucks. 

Latest Jimquisition talked a bit about the AssCreed train wreck and abit about embargos as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSvoY4J54RU

We should do a web poll

Poll Question

Do you believe that Assasins Creed Unity's poor performance is all amd's fault.

• Yes
  • No
  • Potato

I am betting 99% of people will vote for no with 1% voting for potato

I am also betting there are a lot of nvidia / intel owners who have the pleasure of playing this game and are currently scratching their heads trying to figure out why the game running like shite on their hardware setup is amd's fault :P

i get 29 fps on low settings 1080p in battle.

Potato

I have 2 760s which would normally be fine but since ubisoft doesn't support SLI (it just lowers minimum FPS) I probably would get similar framerates

It seems to work fine on an XBone though, so it's another case of extreme deliberate PC version nerfing...

According to Jim Sterling it crashed several times on the Xbone when he and others played it. There are other reports of it not running very well on any of the consoles. Low FPS etc.

I love it. It somehow reminds me of a low budget Peter Jackson horror movie.

The level of detail is vaguely similar to the european looking levels of CS:GO but with a ton of onscreen characters. Yeah it has very complex animation...so does portal 2, heh, which you can max with an 8800GT

I will be skipping this game :)

I would not even pirate this game...

not that I pirate games, i am steams bitch :(

Ubisoft would just use piracy as an excuse to explain the bad sales figures