ASRock X370 Killer SLi, cooler and RAM clearance

Bought this board persuaded to do so by Wendel’s review. Bought it on Amazon together with Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro3 cooler, Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM and Be Quiet Dark Base 900 case. But Amazon being Amazon, first delivered me the cooler only. I did unpack the cooler and discovered that it has only mounts for AM3 socket and I will put there Ryzen 7. So my first question is: as my goal is to build quietest as possible rig, can I send an email to Be quiet for them to send me AM4 mounting bracket? Or do I need to send the parcel back and buy Noctua NH-D15? Next one, will the RAM I bought will fit underneath this cooler(RAM is Corsair Vengeance LPX) And last one, could I buy something in similar price range that will be quieter(I live in the UK so prices might be a bit different)?

Edit: Just checked out Amazon site with Noctua NH-D15 and it also states it supports AM3+ and AM3 socket. So what about AM4?

yes.

yes (probably). since it’s standard-height it shouldn’t be an issue. I haven’t looked it up but usually the cooler states how tall the RAM is allowed to be.

Amazon is lazy and they never update their discriptions. Send a mail to Noctua to get the backplate if it’s not included (it’s included in the newer units).

Towards the top right corner for your free AM4 mounting kit.

The memory will fit underneath the cooler.
I use Corsair Vengeance lpx ddr3 modules in combination with a Phanteks PH-TC14PE cooler.
Which is is bigger then the B-quiet.
As far as i know LPX DDR3 and DDR4 modules are similar in hight.
So there shouldnt be an issue.