AsRock RACK ROME2D16-2T

https://www.asrockrack.com/general/productdetail.asp?Model=ROME2D16-2T#Specifications

Capture.PNG

EEB (12" x 13")
supports AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors
5 PCIe4.0 x16, 1 PCIe4.0 x8
2 SlimSAS (PCIe4.0 x8 or 8 SATA 6Gb/s)
2 OCulink ( PCIe4.0 x4 or 4 SATA 6Gb/s)
2 M.2
4 SATA 6Gb/s
Dual 10 GbE RJ45
Remote management (IPMI)

it’s a shame most used EPYCs come vendor locked to Dell and these AsRock boards with a premium but, i’m still tempted.

Honestly its good for anything but used parts. Good video for those unaware

1 Like

Used! i tried like 3 or so on ebay and shelled fora new second gen EPYC from pro vantage via HP upgrade kit. idk what i’ll do with the fans and heatsinks but, i finally got one that worked.

Does anyone here happen have that AsRock RACK ROME2D16-2T board or know where I can get it? I can’t seem to find it through standard Google-ing. I’ve reached out to AsRock, however, they have not gotten back to me for some time. I’m willing to pay costs, shipping, and finder’s fees if someone can find / track down a working model.

I have a pair of EPYC 7H12’s, an RTX 3090, and a couple of RTX 3080s. I’m really trying to do a “whole home” one chassis type of thing, here … well 3 gaming rigs to start with an a bunch of servers.

I’m an enthusiast but also work in the cloud devops space, so I plan to have some fun with this bad boy!!

Thanks, y’all!

2 Likes

do post, it’s on newegg now. what a pricey boi though!

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.