ASRock 970 Extreme4?

how do you think about the ASRock 970 Extreme4 ?

( whit AMD FX 8350 whit Radeon Club 3D Radeon HD 7970 XT2 '13Series)
another question could this motherboard use the procesor and the video card at full performances or will it bottle neck?

Less $$ better mobo Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ATX AM3+

Even better mobo if your useing a FX chip a 990FX mobo is better Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+

the best ASRock mobo is the  ASRock 990FX Extreme9 (this is one of the best mobos you can get for FX chips 12+2 power phase and enuff extras on sink a battleship)

It's better to not skimp on the mobo... if you have to cut down to fit your budget the 970 chipset is pretty solid but it won't hold an overclock for you.  The 990FX chipset mobo's are what you should be looking at for that budget.  It is argued pretty regularly but both Asus and Gigabyte have some great ones out there.

EDIT: To be honest it may be worth getting a cheaper graphics card so you can afford the 990fx boards.

i'm sure it works just fine, but if you want to overclock i hear it's pretty bad

those gigabyte boards i hear good things about though

thanks for the info 

thats may be a option or a bit expensiver game computer but thanks for the info

thanks 

The mobo is decent and has some nice features, but it is bad for overclocking. I owned the board originally, but didn't even bother to try to overclock on it. Then, I sold it and bought  a GA-990FXA-UD3, which I did overclock on, and I love it. 

The ASRock is a nice board, as long as you aren't going to overclock, though.

thanks is it a large diffrents between the 970 and the 990 if you not overclock ? ( may be in the furute would like to build me fist gaming computer?)

Most 990 boards ship with an 8+2 which is better for overclocking, so that's the first difference.

Second difference people immediately notice is that the 990FX chipset can SLI/xfire graphics cards at full x16 speeds. The fastest dual gpu speed available on the 970 chipset is dual x8 speeds, available on the Asrock 970 Extreme 4.

thanks for you help 

the other thing i've heard is that gigabyte boards are often hit and miss - you can hit a great one, but you can also end up with one that is quite poor. not sure about Asrock, but Asus have a very good reputation for the quality of their motherboards, and the sabertooth boards come with a 3 year warranty iirc

1 Asus Rog

2 Asrock 990FX Extreme9

3 Asus Sabbertooth 990FX r2.0

3 Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0

4 Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

my list of recomendations 

You can never go wrong with a M5A99FX motherboard. Those things are great!

thanks for the info.

but what is the mean diffretns between the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 and the Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3?