Arma 3?

So we know the steam sale should be rolling around December 18 and I've really been looking for an enjoyable multi-player shooter. If Arma III where to drop to about 30-45 USD would it be worth getting? I have seen some gameplay and it looks very interesting but if it's anything like Dayz's engine or performance I want nothing of it. Any and every opinion is appreciated!

DAYZ is built off an older version of the arma engine. Arma 3 is fun if you enjoy realism or "cops and robbers" kinda game play as alot of the server run a game mod similar to that. 

The fps in Arma 3 is still kinda bad but its better.  I still play it because there is nothing that can compete with it altis life and wasteland etc... are really fun imo

Performance wise it runs far better than dayz. Even on my gtx 560. It is very CPU intensive however. Arma purely survives off its modding scene. If you like realistic shooting mechanics and more complex game overall, it is worth to try. With the wide variety of miss you will be sure to find something you like.

Performance wise it runs far better than dayz. Even on my gtx 560. It is very CPU intensive however. Arma purely survives off its modding scene. If you like realistic shooting mechanics and more complex game overall, it is worth to try. With the wide variety of mods you will be sure to find something you like.