Argone's Blog...Lab, Self hosting, Pets, Movie and TV and anything else!

I dont know clam x gainax collab is…

1 Like
2 Likes

Did you enjoy the stream?

2 Likes

Yes unfortunately I had a lot of interruptions in the house hold.

3 Likes

Code Geass was a Gainax and Clamp collab…

Whoops… it was sunrise afterall :laughing: not gainax

2 Likes

I am not as hardcore anime fan. Like I have seen a total of maybe 20. but code geass was one i somewhat enjoyed.

1 Like

These are the ones I own and enjoy.

1 Like

You need a Cowboy Bebop there…

Nice collection…

I have it on bluray. Just havent ripped it yet.

1 Like

Also I am missing DBZ (most of my childhood was watching toonami).

2 Likes

These are the shows + seasons I am working on encoding to av1. These are the episodes I have encoded at this point. Only a handful of entire series are encoded. AV1. takes a lot of time but it is more or less set and forget.

2 Likes

I wasnt sure if the Frieza saga was the station messing with the episodes but it was like 50% flashback and 40% new episode and 10% went to the opening and closing songs…

1 Like

Makes much sense these days, Im good with all the old series, the newer ones are harder to like, except a few

1 Like

So it is insane the improvement between 7950x and a 5950x. 10fps for av1 with 7950x and 1 to 5fps with a 5950x… My 3950x performs just about as well as a 5950x. I am not sure how memory dependent it is. or vrm or what. But it is weird a 3950x can be faster than a 5950x sometimes.

1 Like

I am about to watch a movie…

What should I watch?

• Creed III
  • The Cloverfield Paradox
  • The Dark Tower
  • Dark Phoenix

0 voters

That would be pretty neat. I don’t know if anything such as that currently exists but I’ll see what I can find.

Gosh darnit… I have tried watching the WAN show now for three days. I have had pauses and had other things interfere. Last night I was watching at around 4am. Got tired. Well why are these shows 4+ hours now?

Starbucks is selling drinks with olive oil…

What should I eat. I am hungry af.

• Calzone
  • Pasta salad
  • Chicken Wings

0 voters

@fredrich_nietze @psycho_666 @Trooper_ish @GigaBusterEXE

1 Like

I guess I will start with cloverfield and then go onto the dark tower…