Are You Woke Enough to Use Linux?

FTFY

5 Likes

big true

1 Like

I’m not sure if he was the one with the “master branch” idea for git and all but I’d be like: “dude… … … … dude… … … that’s… dude… that is just plain stupid…”

Wouldn’t it be better to donate some money to organizations helping minorities? Or is that too expensive?

I guess I’ll go rename my blacklist to verbotenlist…

While on it, might work on some car parts:

clutch master cylinder -> clutch manager cylinder

clutch slave cylinder -> clutch employee cylinder

retarder -> interner

2 Likes

1 like = 1 racism ended

5 Likes

Probably a fraction of the cost the engineering Man Hours it’s going to take to refactor everything everywhere

2 Likes

No you can’t do that because Hitler was german.

7 Likes

thats probably .19 hours more than woman hours due to hour-to-value inequality

I’m gonna get flagged. I can feel it.

6 Likes

I thought that’s ancient history? :smiley:

Fine, nopelist it is

2 Likes

This I like…

Nope!list

2 Likes

Feel free to discuss the topic but if it gets out of hand we’re going to step in.

Thank you.

Thank you, Master.

6 Likes

popcorn_seinfeld (1)

4 Likes

Are yall done being hyperbolic yet?

Alright, well for one, this isn’t an issue. Everyone lost their shit the last time any social liberalism happened in the code of conduct, and now its coming back around. How you appease these people is you ask them what racial difference there is between an intel processor and a renesas processor and they go away.

Now, more to the point, if linux is going to have problems pointed at, point at user features. Race ain’t a thing in code, and for yall to get riled up over this stupid shit gives me reason to make more popcorn.

Yall chill. Fuck.

2 Likes

How dare you tell us what we’re allowed to get riled up about. Thats rilist and I wont stand for it.

1 Like

If I were mod you’d get a mute for that lol

If you were a mod I would have left a long time ago

3 Likes

See: Orange Forum :troll:

3 Likes

Its black forum now

2 Likes

Orange forum?