Anyone with a 2019 Mac Pro and access to large LRDIMMs?

Ok, so, VERY odd request, I’m looking into buying a 2019 Mac Pro for audio engineering, and yea bunch of other stuff blah blah gonna dual boot to windows throw in some Vega Pro II Duos probably, basically massive workloads, and I need lots of ram, I’m also not a fan of upgrading my personal rig, and as you may know, or if you didn’t, the Mac Pro 2019 only supports 1.5TB of ram via 12x128GB LRDIMMs, but, the CPU used in the 28 core, the W-3275M, supports up to 2TB, and I wanted to max it out, but I can’t run all 256GB DIMMs cuz that exceeds the max of the chip but I wanted to know if the 2019 Mac Pro could even post with 256GB DIMMs, if anyone knows or would be able to test it that would be absolutely wonderful, I was looking at running something like 4x256GB + 8x128GB, but I just want to know if it will even post with a 256GB DIMM, I have no worry about the CPU, the motherboard and chipset is what scares me if it will allow it, any advice/help and knowledge is much appreciated!! Another thing is…… would macOS even recognize that much ram?