Anyone know anything about hip hop? :v

That track has already been destroyed... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EECZP-i828Q

good luck doing better :)

I like it cause its got that Elliott Smith overdub... was a big Elliott Smith fan in high school

1 Like

I like it. Keep it up.

1 Like

I like it, don't start puting on some sort of faux American accent - it would sound terrible.

I wasnt planning to XD I dont even know what an american accent is (well theres multiple but you know what I mean)

Fourth track :)

Still feel like you're pushing the measures with too many words and don't fill up others... which is a writing issue... it's not that you're not telling your story... you're just telling it with poor wording to fill up the measures...

Some tracks will be more relaxed than others... and you don't need an american accent to sound good...

feel free to do your own rhyme scheme... feel free to ride the beat however you want... feel free to have your own "method of delivery" but sloppy is sloppy... not holding a rhyme scheme is lazy, and not having either in a consistent manner makes it difficult to listen to... if it's hard to listen to you'll never deliver the message because people with listen to a few bars, hear an amateur and go on to the next thing without hearing your words...

The fourth one was a significant step down from the third IMHO... but it's mostly a writing issue... consolidate your bars to syllables of equal or at least consistent syllable counts and you'll be doing yourself a HUGE favor man... I was the moderator of the MC Elevation forum on b-boys.com back in '02 and I don't believe in the everybody gets a trophy method... everybody gets constructive criticism till I like what I hear :)

Actually I really appreciate it :)

But I will link you to some sounds that are inspiring me/im trying to imitate in some way, maybe youll understand the choices Im making: