Anyone have any experience with this thermal electric cooler?

I figured out a remedy to fix the condensation issue although it gets a bit oily. You might have to spray the surrounding cpu socket and some surrounding capacitors with mineral oil. Although you will have to do some maintenance where you will have to clean some dust up every now and then and apply a fresh coat of mineral oil. It could protect the cpu from shorting out from condensation. A lot of maintenance if you ask me. But if you are dead set on using the peltier cooler. Then I would say it is a solid solution.

Why do you want this?
It cost $40 more than an Nhd-15s which outperforms the text even in insane without a bunch of what is most likely buggy software.

I moved on from wanting this cooler. Because pelteir is just too much maintenance.

Ah, on the condensation front I donā€™t think the tec even comes close to dew point when under load, possible at idle? Would have to see it apart to judge.

The cpu cooler seems to have been out a year. And I am waiting to see some good video reviews of it. Canā€™t really have a review of something if you havenā€™t had it for over a year or any really good stress test. Reviews on amazon seem good. But still skeptical. And curious as to how they get any good performance on overclocking at 4.5ghz in the long run.

I mean it does the job but for the price it is silly imo.

Oh god this is also another solution I would never do when it comes to using peltier coolers. Using Vaseline. Oh god. Go to 5:00 in the video

Thatā€™s what many people use when overclocking with liquid nitrogen. Itā€™s cheap, effective, and is electrically inert.

I agree. Itā€™s almost as if you donā€™t need the buggy software from the cpu firmware at that point.

Well, I have also purchased this thermal electric cooler 1 month ago. My experience with it is very good because it runs smoothly and I didnā€™t found any problem yet.