Anyone else play Until Dawn for PS4?

Ok I just finished a game on PS4 for the first time ever. It was Until Dawn & some will say it's not a game & that is fine but what it was definitely was a thrill ride. Now with this though I could not put the interactive game / movie down & I have a huge headache now. A one time play through of this I don't recommend. Imagine going to the movie theater & watching a 5 + hour movie & then expecting not to get a headache. Eh not going to happen or at least not for me. Anyway definitely something I would play / watch again but not sure it will be fun. I think I will be likely to make the same choices for characters again & I'm not going to make different choices just for the sake of seeing different stuff & thus replay value will be poor for me most likely. So anyway as a rental I recommend this game & to own it eh maybe. It all depends on your taste in games / movies. Now as for technical stuff I think the clashing of real looking characters at times with the environment looked not so great but it wasn't enough to stop me from playing it. Also I must say that if you like looking at butts this game has plenty of them. I enjoyed the scenery. : ) So anyway to finish up here I have to say Until Dawn was enjoyable for me but I think so called hardcore gamers will dislike this as it basically is an interactive movie with some game play thrown in. I won't give it a score but I see most people respected this for what it is and the scores are decent around the net. Like I said before at the very least rent this.

If it was available on PC, i'd say it is an enjoyable game.

But since it's PS4 exclusive, it's garbage.

1 Like