Anybody With a FD Define R4

I saw the review that logan did with the Fractal Design Define R4 and i noticed that he mentioned it was H100 compatible, that spiked my intrest as a possible case for my upcoming build.

What I would like to know is if the h100 will fit with 4 fans installed onto the radiator in push pull config?

thanks in advance,

-Kevin

Funny My names kevin too and i Just got a Define R4 haha funny coincedence!

I dont think you would be able to install an H100 in push/pull but you can also install rads in the front fan housing and there might be space there for push/pull, the width also may help but im not to sure if it will interfere with ram or not. 

that is quite the coincedence, that stinks that I won't be able to do that.  I like mid-tower cases alot, and the sound dampening was a big plus for me.  on a scale of 1-10, 10 being train horn 1 being silent-but-deadly fart how quiete is the case?

I wonder if the anybody with an h100 with only 2 fans has great cooling??? Anybody?

thank you for the input.

You can only do Push with a H100 on the top on the R4, but you can do Push/Pull if you fit it in the front. Liiiiike so:

http://www.sotechdesign.com.au/fractal-design-define-r4-does-a-corsair-h100-cooler-fit-in-the-front/

You don't even have to remove all of the drive cages to make it work, you can move the bottom HDD cage a few mm away from the rad by using the screw holes from the fan slot next to the PSU. 

As for the Push/Pull vs Push debate, on the Corsair H100 radiator having 4 fans isn't necessary (since it's quite slim) and the difference between them is almost negligible (+/- 2 degrees celsius).