Any DBZ fans?

Anyone here DBZ fans? If so who's your favorite character?
Mine would have to be Whis

Huge DBZ fan. Saw it when it was coming on Toonami on Cartoon Network back in my elementary and middle school days. If I had to pick a character, Goku for the Saiyan-Frieza saga. Gohan for the Cell Saga, Vegeta for the Android Saga, Goku for the Buu Saga again, and then Goku for the new Dragonball Z Super saga so far.

Sadly there wasn't a new episode this week, so I am stuck waiting like everyone else until next Sunday for a new episode.

I want this lamp so bad.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/251296891/diy-goku-super-saiyan-kamehameha-lamp

4 Likes

Master Roshi, of course lol. Most badass Kamehameha in the whole series:

1 Like
10 Likes

I need ^this

Yep, have been since it aired on tv through primary school. Also my favorite character is Piccolo :)

Piccalo is pretty decent

I like DBZ but I'm more of a fan of the original Dragonball show. Haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember it being one of the best adventure series ever. I loved it.

I like Piccalo a lot.

Vegeta is also awesome.

Bardock

still waiting for a modern game on par with budokai 3

1 Like

I don't really have an all-time favorite DBZ character but for the core characters I would have to say Goku (cliche as fuck!) because of his spirit. For the uncommon characters I would have to say Korin. He's my kind of sneaky bastard.

I've seen all of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and maybe 15 episodes of GT. It got stupid and annoying to follow. I love DBZ but I draw the line at GT. It turned into Sliders meets Back to the Future with crappy new voice actors. I've watched a little bit of the new show and I'm glad they made a new song for the English speaking audience the first time they released it.

That Head Cha La stuff is annoying. I've watched anime for most of my life and I know that most of the opening songs are just weird to an American perspective and I can't really argue in some cases. But the Rock the Dragon opening is just awesome.

1 Like

Haven't watched the whole series yet. (I watch it in occasional binges of 12 episodes at a time. Lol)
But, I think my favorite character is Gohan during the latter half of the cell Saga. Didn't much care for the "cry baby kid" stage earlier on. But his character progresses nicely.
Also, as a side rant... Why the hell do the movies have to be so confusing in terms of the time frame in which they take place? I had to go back and watch them because I didn't know the time and place that they took place in the series.

3 Likes

So the movies are a bit botched
GT came out after Buu finished but Battle of the Gods and resurection F are prequals AND Super redoes the movies as The TV show.

Wow that is expensive you could probably make one yourself for less than $50..Most likely even less..
You could make one even better..If you take this guys method of creating explosions style lights..Use led's instead of this guys fire hazard potential lights..
You could have the most epic spirt bomb/kamehameha lamp ever..
Here is his method..

And oh yeah I am/was a fan back in the day, you know when it took a month to charge up a kamehameha..
My favorite character now that I think about it was probably Vegeta the tsundere..

Can't you just get a Goku action figure and a random light? Plus you could make it blue to look more accurate.

But spirit bomb would look cooler:

Don't know what this is from but it looks like Logan

and Ive been so tempted to make this my user profile picture for a wile now,

but yeah Frieza's my favorite... next to Cell

1 Like

I am a huge dbz fan my favorite character would have to be Vegeta. He has a unique story arc and i liked seeing it played out. I did catch the first episode of Dragon ball super and it looked promising.

"That's my bulma"
Instant Super sayian 2 and more powerful then goku