Anime Culture Club

Can be said for like 80% of the animations by that studio alone.

2 Likes

Little does everyone know, we are already in hell, and as such we are being tortured by having better 2D women than 3D ones.

2 Likes

Right as I say this I find another method of torture being used on us.

THIS CHILD IS A BOY
IS A BOY
A BOY
BOY
BOY
BOY

I donā€™t know how much more torture I can take, what did I do to receive such cruel punishment and torture.

3 Likes

Ayy! I changed my wallpaper too!

(slight NSFW)

1 Like

This is pretty good, definitely sounds like something that should be in an anime, maybe it was in one of their short animations?

Honestly reminds me of Twilight Princess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeUAPGZ3imQ

Thats not nsfw at all

Nah, but yaā€™ know how people are on the interwebs when they see something sexy or get jealous when my waifu is better than theirs. :^)

2 Likes

I think the Camel-toe is the reason.

3 Likes

A little lewd

1 Like

Friend reminded me about this and now I want to rewatch itā€¦ idk if there was a second seasonā€¦

5 Likes

Finished Fate Stay Night. Honest Thoughts:
It was alright. I do think Zero is better than it though because more likable characters, and the pacing was better.

1 Like

TBH like 90% of anime is NSFW one way or another.

3 Likes

and video games arent just as bad or worse? lol

1 Like

Funimation making special editions (if voted enough sadly) for Cowboy Bebop!
https://www.funimation.com/bebop20th/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=052018-hv-cowboybebop&utm_source=&utm_content=20th-reservation&utm_nooverride=1

yes

can i vote no pointless ova? and cheaper?

1 Like

Thatā€™s kind of neat, Iā€™m curious to see how fast they will get the sets reserved because Iā€™m sure there is a large amount of people who would love something like this.
The only way I would ever pay that much for a special edition is if Neon Genesis Evangelion finally gets a bluray release in North America.

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes