Anime Culture Club

Anyone read the new chapter of Goblin Slayer? Hype af for the next chapter. The author did a good job at handling the whole OP main character thing with a chapter that actually highlighted the real danger all of the main characters face.

He also mentions the lack of endings in anime which is one of the largest turn offs for me. Iā€™ll just read the original media if it doesnā€™t end, stop trying to shove bullshit no-ending shit down my throat. Eg.

Recovery of an MMO Junky is the most annoying example, both characters are god damn adults but it plays out like a vanilla high school romance.

Not that the show needed any explicit content but even a hint that these two characters had any sort of physical attraction would have helped boost the maturity of those two.

1 Like

Well damn, no way in hell Iā€™m watching it now.

Even with the pet girl of sakurasou.
Mega-giga spoiler

they fucc towards the end of the light novel

Definitely do not read the spoiler if you havnā€™t seen the series.

At least you get to see their kid. So you know they did it :wink:

2 Likes

What so you mean Mashiro and Sorata? That really strange to try to think about. Misaki and Jin on the other hand not at all.

Yes. In the light novel they apparently fucc at the end. Or at least they hint it.

But thatā€™s beside the point. I like reading Romance Manga with a hint of the ecchiā€™s in it. And it triggers me that the protagonist and waifu donā€™t get it in at the end.

FUUKA SPOILER

even though it was a music / ecchi / romance anime. The MC doesnā€™t fucc his girlfriend at the end, despite getting together.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I prefer standalone films to shows. The format forces them to have some sort of conclusion. Usually.

Stop validating my illness, weebness is a mental health issue. /s

1 Like

New episode of megalo box is outā€¦ but I have to go to fucking work FML.

1 Like

Anyone watching Golden Kamuy? Iā€™m digging it so far.

1 Like

Yes and Iā€™m thoroughly enjoying it, I was not exposed to the series or any of itā€™s hype leading up to the release so it took me by surprise.

1 Like

Same, I was just going through VRV one day and thought it looked interesting. Iā€™m really excited for future episodes. I really enjoy the time period and atmosphere that they are going with.

1 Like

oOf

7 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure my reaction to the first episode was ā€œYep, itā€™s a Trigger animeā€.

EDIT: It was

2 Likes

3 eps in. Just wanted to say thanks for making me choose this. So far, so good. Great time killer, I need to code thoā€¦

Just one more ep.

BTW, opening theme got me like:

6 Likes

First time using Kdenlive, so itā€™s pretty shit but:

Anyhowsies, good night!

ezgif-5-004a971235

5 Likes

Can someone find me the full OST to megalo box or something close to full? Iā€™ve been looking and have only found the main theme, ending theme, and one other one. there are a few others I want, specifically the one with the sick beat played during the single frames of him as a kid sitting on the edge of a bridge.

The full version of this

They probably havnā€™t released it yet. OSTs normally come out when a show is finished.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve got a question, I want to read the ā€œMade in Abyssā€ manga. How would I go about that?