Anime Culture Club

Wait, Narnia is an isekai

1 Like

I’m liking inuyasha so far

1 Like

Fan translation of LNs. Kinda interesting.

3 Likes

And a pain in the ass.

I can imagine less fun ways for practicing a 2nd language.

1 Like

Episode 1 of OPM, it’s good, not as good as it was but good, episode 2 of OPM, they fucking destroyed it, the humor got boring, there’s only talking, the 1 fight scene there is is just a punch of still images to make them look like they’re going super fast, heck even the voice acting isn’t as good, I’m assuming it’s the same VAs so maybe they’re just not into it after seeing the shit show they made OPM into

let%20me%20hit%20you

1 Like

how about not.

download%20(1)

6 Likes

Two of those is Yaoi? Whoever put that in plot should be fired.

2 Likes

That’s VRV for ya

Gotta please the fujoshis.

3 Likes

How have you guys been feeling about the new OPM?

A meme that got out of hand /s

2 Likes

I like it. I think the hate is partially undeserved.

Will have to wait and see how the rest of the season goes, but so far it’s pretty good.

1 Like

First episode, it wasn’t great, not bad either. It had very little action and the action it did have was good, not as good as it was in season 1 though. I thought it would just be like this in the first episode so they could set up the plot for that season but the second episode came around and yet again very little action, and this time even the comedy isn’t as good, the little action we do get is mostly a bunch of still frames or just switching between 2 frames that are supposed to make people look fast, so I can’t really say there is any action tbh. Even the voice acting doesn’t feel as good as it does in the first season. As it is right now I’m rating it a 7 when it finishes airing, I hope it gets better but that’s doubtful.

Honestly facts

2 Likes

Crop your damn memes

4 Likes

@TeckMonster

5 Likes

More like

4 Likes