Anime Culture Club

I haven’t seen Free but i know it was trash to begin with so i don’t know what you’re on about or how this comparison is even relevant

I had assumed you had seen it given how often you post that gif

still your comparison wrong, why would a serious devolve into #plot just to fill time, it’s like one of your shit slice of life shows trying to be serious all of the sudden, that’s not why you started watching the show and now it’s ruined by the tone shift

Oh shit I forgot to add Ano Natsu de Matteru to that list since it also takes place in the same universe.

Fax no printer

@Skelterz

This series is quite entertaining, good laughs every now and then which interrupts the light swords skewering the light lines

1 Like

" One day, Kei Kusanagi notices a strange glowing woman by the lake. He discovers that the woman is actually an alien officer from the Galaxy Federation named Mizuho Kazami, and even more shocking—she’s also his teacher! In spite of this setback, he and his teacher gradually get to know each other and a romance blossoms between them. However, soon enough, the principal of the school finds out about their relationship. The solution? Get married!

Together, the newlyweds must keep their marriage a secret, not only from Kei’s high school friends, but also the Galaxy Federation. Onegai☆Teacher is the fragile but comedic love story of an alien and her student."

So she is an alien (fuck yeah man mass effect type shit lets go) and a teacher. I haven’t seen either but I’m gonna say this is the better one. Also

Wait they dead ass get married, this is a must watch.

I am so FUCKING stoked for this!

Fire Brigade of Flames from the creator of Soul Eater

5 Likes

Household affairs. Ending was garbage. Yes I did read that to the very end. :neutral_face:

Also @Kat’s assessment to the Korean #plot manhwas is spot on. Way too often #plot manhwa gets really dark and/or heavy. Or at least the select few that I’ve read.

2 Likes

As long as it doesn’t end horribly like Soul Eater did… I had enjoyed Soul Eater until the end. That does look promising.

1 Like

I’d been wanting to get Fate Zero series on Bluray but … the US version is hard to get. So I’m importing from Australia. I did this for Monster on DVD. In the US it is involved in a tangled licensing hot mess that may never get sorted.

I do have an advantage of having an all region bluray/dvd player and I know not all have access to that. They were pricey but have come down a bit.

1 Like

Yeah shit gets real too quick. Almost to the point where it makes you not want to read them.

it one reads it for the fap. It almost ruins it IMO

1 Like

TBH I kind of stopped reading them because of this. I don’t mind if the theme or setting is dark and heavy, but if the ending is also sad then yeah, no thanks.

1 Like

Never finished the anime because the ending

1 Like

I feel like all the authors got aboosed at one point.

2 Likes

God bless Hibike Euphonium S1. Kind of wish they would spliced the little events of episode 13 and 14 together. Might have messed with the flow a little. On to S2!!! Also saw plenty of movies too.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Now you’re speakin’ my language here - Carl

o-why-not-both-19573246

5 Likes

BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA