Anime Culture Club

You forgot Magical Girl Ore

1 Like

Turns out the max options is 20

genuinely surprised so many people are watching Tachibanakan Triangle

5 Likes

Something is very wrong in order for Yuri to get that kind of score. Say what you want about scores but when itā€™s not low itā€™s trash.

I may have gave Citrus a 10ā€¦

how make small letters that arenā€™t bold?

The manga is such garbageā€¦

I can understand it getting a low score because itā€™s a shortā€¦ I feel itā€™d be much better if it were a full length show, but Iā€™ll take whatever yuri is thrown at me

1 Like

itā€™s a short form anime, probably harder for those the get good scores

1 Like

Oh. So is it ok then?

is it a 4 koma?

No, itā€™s a normal manga. Itā€™s rather cliche.

Too early to tell at this point. 5 minutes isnā€™t enough for me to make a solid judgement. Itā€™s not bad enough to make me drop it if that helps (though it takes quite a bit for me to drop an animeā€¦).

1 Like

what a bummer, I expect shit from 4 koma though

Ok. Iā€™m going to kick back and watch a few episodes of Assassination Classroom.

wut da hek someone actually put my pastebin in the op

also hello new thread, how are you already 101 posts long?

1 Like

so started and dropped before the first episode is over

So . . .

anyone gonna watch this?

I just realized that GGO is just a battle royale game.

1 Like

I found the new thread. I can engage lurking once more. Fishing up Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens tonight/tomorrow

2 Likes

yes, whenever it airs. Kind of excited to get away from the Kirito aka sword jesus

What Iā€™m realy excited for this season is the conclusion to Darling in the FranXX, Boku no Hero S3, Tokyo Ghoul; Re (hopefully it fixes the mistakes of āˆšA) and Magical Girl Site (Iā€™m a sucker for dark magical girl stuff ever since Madoka).

1 Like