Anime Culture Club

nya nya nya

1 Like

I was thinking about that, and I think I will consider Tachibana (After the rain) as my waifu.

And that song as way too much an impact on me today.

1 Like

Still waiting for the Nico Nico Nii, and you’re already starting new trends.

1 Like

6 Likes

Nuked to hell.

1 Like

Now I gotta watch Captain Harlock again… definitely not complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that thread lol

1 Like

Work in progress for the other one I guess? Really, I don’t see a reason to pressure the ONE person that is doing the drawing.

2 Likes

Any reality where anime girls aren’t real is hell, so we are in hell right now.

Continuing the discussion from Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`):

Watching the anime when it airs. Are you?

What are some good visual novels that look good and are very engaging/interactive cus the one I’m playing rn is probably a bad one to get started into visual novels with cus I get to make a decision like every 45 minutes and so it isn’t very engaging, also nothing makes sense still.

For what you want, Nekopara.

1 Like

What are other anime type games that aren’t visual novels?

I mean a lot of JRPGs follow a very visual novel-esque format with shit on top of it.

So dungeon crawlers would be…
Neptune series
spirit master of retarnia
Persona series

Strategy games:
Fire Emblem series
Disgaea

2 Likes

I mean like simple anime type games, simple like how a visual novel is kinda simple in its “gameplay” where you just choose an option, but that’s just an example.

Never played a dungeon crawler, looks interesting, I will have to look into these more.

Mobile games.

Hell nah dude lmao. I’ve got like 1 mobile game and that is for killing time while I’m out.

Final Fantasy.

1 Like

That’s a game I’ve been looking into getting possibly for a while now, but it isn’t simple like I’m meaning. I’ll get into eventually, probably in like october or novemeber actually.

Another example I just thought of would be hunie pop with it’s matching gems game (I hate that type of minigame) but simple like that, having a kind of minigame to achieve something in an anime style game. Maybe even just a more complex way of choosing answers and shit in a visual novel if that is a thing IDK.

Tales of Abyss/Symphonia/Phantasia/Legendia/Grace/Xillia/Zesteria/Berseria/Hearts/Vesperia.