Anime Culture Club

Just get a Kindle Fire and root it. It’ll still kinda suck, but at least you got it for next to nothing.

now go read Fujimi Lovers

my original nexus 7 isn’t half bad as long as you remove all the google services lol

1 Like

idk meng

probs some gey shiz like you like

MMMMMMMM CGI

5 Likes

High Score Girl?

2 Likes

Seems like it

yeahhhhh

2 Likes

adds to eternal ptw list

2 Likes

The only things that look mildly good this season are mostly sports anime with one horror thrown in, although Kadokawa animation has a lot on their plate this season so I bet all their stuff will be mediocre ~ shit. So that leaves Hanebado as my only decent pick for the season. Bannana Fish looks like it could be successful as well but I’m not a fan of the Mafia genre, with Baccano being the exception.

1 Like

Well if you’re gonna watch em or at least plan on watching them at some point go vote for em. I made the list for that.

Since it isn’t action and so there isn’t a lot of movement it doesn’t look too bad, it is bearable and that is it, still gonna watch it since it doesn’t look like it’ll ruin it.

I’m not going to watch them though. These are just what I think might be good. None of them particularly interest me. I might watch Satsuriku no Tenshi if it gets good reviews, but I doubt it. Hanebado might also be worth my time if it somehow manages to become the K-ON of this season, although my money is on the fact that it will come up short of a masterpiece and end up being forgettable.

Everything else this season looks like trash.

Nevermind about Hanebado!

1 Like

you don’t want to watch yakuza turned idols?

I think it’ll be the same type of humor as Prison School. I didn’t really find that series funny but if it looks good throughout the season I’ll pick it up. It depends on how narrative heavy they are as well. If the series is pretty episodic, that gives me more incentive to watch it.

I’ve read a bit of the manga and I didn’t get the feel of Prison School which is just trashy and ratchets up the tension non stop.

The animation looks pretty bad as well but we’ll see.

J.C Staff are the ones behind it. Check out their track record.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=478

1 Like

Don’t go dumpin on @ThatBootsGuy CGDCT anime for this next season, he will be sad and post his cute girls crying.

I’ll be nice and post his cute girls crying for him

1 Like

But muh Yama no Susume

2 Likes