Anime Culture Club

One of the best this season and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Been really enjoying the dub), Megalo Box, Lupin III Part 5, Wotakoi, and Hinamatsuri are my favorites so far this season. There’s a few other shows that I am enjoying, but just waiting for more episodes.

1 Like

Too much proprietary trash. Cannot updoot. Kawaii tho.

2e3c392dbe8286ce880b9777ef90bb84af81a149_hq

1 Like

Just watched the Konosuba OVA, ohh ,my I wasn’t prepared lol

4 Likes

Wasn’t planning on watching the cooking anime for pervs but now I might I guess.

What anime is that?

1 Like

Yuru Yuri
slap stick comedy with yuri undertones

2 Likes

I’m fine with the food orgasms and therefore find the anime pretty good

1 Like

There’s a new OVA?!

as far as I know theres only been one, are there more?

Yuru Yuri.

Some great CGDCT there

1 Like

I found it incredibly boring and unfunny

6 Likes

2lewd
fucking scene was ridiculous.

1 Like

1 Like

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 is basically just the anime version of star trek, it’s story is different but what happens is the same, 1 ship some times fights battle, episodes with themes that you’d find in space such as whether a machine can have conciseness and other episodes which are pretty much just the crew interacting. nothing too fun yet (I liked star trek TOS and TNG almost as much but to watch what they covered again in an anime isn’t too fun tbh)

I hope we move onto big battles with many different ships and what not soon cus I don’t want to watch anymore star trek kinda stuff on there

There’s two actually!

1 Like

Multi season animes…
pro: takes a while to finish.
con: takes a while to finish.

The struggle, still on Zeta Gundam 3 weeks later and im at EP 36/50

2 Likes

I like that in a woman

Romance, Aliens, and space, basically mass effect without all the other stuff, which is all you ever need in life. Alien chicks = Best chicks

I decided to re-play ACE Academy to try the other thot routes… one of the redheads is a Tsundere times infinity.