Anime Culture Club

Lmao saw this in tachiyomi memes channel

3 Likes

Mannnn feels good to catch up on series. Due to how i configured my library/updates, I left out a large chunk that didn’t update. Still feels good though to clear a backlog though

Bro this dub is good

2 Likes

From

Yo I didn’t expect the outcome of Jack vs Hercules in chapters 21-29 of
https://anilist.co/manga/107098/Record-of-Ragnarok/
Furthermore, I was expecting Jack to be a one dimensional character in power and character, but to my suprise, his backstoy got a lot of care and attention in 24-27.

If you like the diachotomy of Jonathan and Dio from Jojo’s part one, you’ll enjoy the Jack vs Hercules fight

This is pretty good. I was expecting a generic isekai, but the author has really outdone themselves with making a unique premise. The main character’s motivation of being a hero from the shadows is refreshing backstory. A lot of isekai stories have protaginists that are forced into a situation, while this has Cid has been yearning for a magic opportunity.
Starting chapter 48 we get to see what happened to earth while Cid was in the other world.
https://anilist.co/manga/106758/The-Eminence-in-Shadow/

2 Likes

https://anilist.co/manga/108251/Umarekawattemo-Mata-Watashi-to-Kekkon-Shitekuremasu-ka/
Amazing. Great balance of tragic and wholesome moments. The author probably could have gotten another 5-10 chapters for the modern era.

I wonder if demon slayer’s end was inspired by this

1 Like

A close friend of mine sent me his fanart for one of our favorite series.

2 Likes

Yo, Great Teacher Onizuka is awesome. I didn’t realize this is the source of some memes I’ve seen lol

1 Like

Description looked interesting, I’ll give it a read

its weird being the manga guy getting hype over a manga becoming an anime but here we are frieren is getting an anime!!!

2 Likes

I like Frieren I was waiting till more chapters came out so I am a bit behind but it was a good read. I am excited that they are getting an anime. Their is a bunch of manga that I read recently that got an anime adaptation which is nice.

1 Like

i dropped sword art online almost a decade ago now but recently found out that the two newest movies are back in anicrad the “good part” form the first half of the first season.

also this seasons zom 100 is pretty good brand new studio first ever anime

mc worked one of those death crunch hundreds of hours of overtime a month jobs where you get home half a dozen times a month so when the zombie apocalypse comes hes ecstatic he can finally be free. its such a weird take and they are doing some interesting things with it and it looks amazing.

3 Likes

SAO coming out with a movie from the “good part” of the storyline seems a bit… opportunistic. I enjoyed the story for what it was - even the later bits and GGO. But to go backwards seems weird. Not everyone can make the remake better than the original like FMA Brotherhood

not really a remake filling in bits of those 2 years in sao not covered in the dozen or so episodes like only a handful of the 60+ floor boss fights were covered and the early days of laughing coffin. when we are introduced in season 1 everyone already knows of laughing coffin and some names of major players but now we get to see the early days where no one knows who they are and they can act openly

1 Like

I’ve had those films on my “to watch” list for a while. I should try to make some time to actually watch them. They’re only just over 1,5 hours each after all :thinking:

1 Like

There will be a new Madoka Magica movie!!!

I just thought because of how long ago the concept movie video has been done (all the way back in 2016!), that it would never happen. But here it is, slated for 2024!

I didn’t had time for a long time to watch anime, but that’s for sure when this movie comes out I’m gonna find the time to watch it!

And by the sound of the music in the trailer, it seems like they got the Kalafina’s girls with Yuki for the music!

5 Likes

True one piece adaptation

3 Likes
4 Likes

There’s a part 2?