Anime Culture Club

That’s true. But it’s still a website that goes against global and thread rules.

huh interesting, does that make paperback and tachiyomi in the grey area?

Discuss but don’t link

2 Likes

I’d say similar to youtube-dl.
While they could be used to “pirate” content, Tachiyomi can be used as a simple reader that you feed your local (aka you bought it and downloaded it) manga to. Tachiyomi always emphasizes on the fact that they’re not a content provider (probably a) for legal reasons and b) to divert when some source is having issues again and people are flooding the support channel on their discord).
Kinda like portable emulators are legal to sell/buy but not if they come with games on them (like that idiot rapper did and got caught).

1 Like

I’ve removed the link but kept the thread number so people can still find it.

3 Likes

https://anilist.co/activity/171110815

https://anilist.co/manga/107485/Do-Chokkyuu-Kareshi-x-Kanojo/

Man this series is hilarious

First off, this is NOT the special thing I was talking about getting in the mail. Something is going on, and I don’t know what it is. It’s stuck on “acceptance pending” but it also says that they’re awaiting the package. I’ve sent the seller a message, and am awaiting a response.

I did get something else in the mail and I think it’s worth sharing, so hopefully this will tide you over for the mean time. (Please bare with me. )

Aishiteru (TV Ver. )

gotten through 18 of 24 volumes of moshoku tensei web novel for for the second time. based on the changes for the anime so far i am am getting the vibe that things will be vastly glossed over.
i get the impression from the changes so far that a lot of the development of the characters is going to massively different. biggest sore thumb right now is ages are off by a few years.( done for coming events i am sure.)for rudys 10th birthday eris is sent to him for the taking. novel time line eris is 11 at the time . anime time line she will be 12-13

Alright, here it is. The package finally came in the mail. I’m actually surprised I even got it. At the rate things were going at, I was assuming that the seller was scamming me based on their feedback. Regardless, it is here.

I’ll start with the basics…

So when I first saw this thing, I immediately thought I got screwed over. I was immediately thinking, wtf is going on? Why is it so small? Why is it so thin? They clearly sent me just the CD, no casing around it, or they sent me the wrong product in the mail. There’s no way audio CDs are that thin. I just got one a few days ago for reference purposes.

Only to find out, after unboxing it, to my surprise, this quite literally the thinnest audio CD format and casing I think I’ve ever seen.

And yes, here it is!

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Fly Me to the Moon (one of their first music CDs ever produced, the first release of this version of the song, new condition!)

Something this rare, this old (1995), new condition, for only $30! LOL

Here’s the back…

And here’s an idea on how thin it is in comparison to a regular/standard audio CD.

I’ll do an unboxing/unwrapping of it later (most likely won’t ever see the light of day, but for reference purposes). For now, I need to send LG an email asking if my optical drive can even read the CD, and if not, I need to go on a hunt to find one that can.

I am not risking damaging this thing.

I obviously plan to rip to FLAC as my top priority lol

6 Likes

She is a beauty.

Read on wikipedia that Mni CD audio is compatible with most optical drives. Took a risk, and it paid off. No issues. Ripped to FLAC.

6 Likes

Beautiful, i wouldn’t dare put that in a slot loading drive

1 Like

Yeah; I’d put it on the shelf all nice and safe, then see if somebody else alrady did the FLAC for it.

1 Like

I grabbed the Eva Decade cd for Komm Süsser Tod

1 Like

why

Unless you have an adapter at best you’re disassembling the drive or at worst you’ve destoyed the cd.

3 Likes

Well… it worked…

what would you recommend for future usage?

By the way, since you are the famous weeaboo around here, I am nominating you to have this if/when I pass away.

Would you fucking believe I found this thing on ebay of all places?!

L00000000000000000000000000000000L

You put it in one of these?
images (6)

More closer to one of these: