Android Game To Play When Bored

GIVE ME GOOD GAMES TO PLAY ON MY HTC ONE M8 WHEN I'M BORED

What are your game tastes?  Any particular genre you like?

Knights of Pen and Paper, LYNE, 4 Thrones, Shuttle Scuttle, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP are all excellent games for Android.

This might be up the street of many people on this forum!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sinsquid.dieformetalagain&hl=en

Lol, metal limbo?

Emulators are always a good choice, though some form of controller makes the experience better.  If you need something that works well with touch, then the old standbys are things like Plants vs Zombies, Scribblenauts, Terraria, World of Goo, Minecraft...  or you can go with the classics like Tetris, Snake, Pac-Man, Asteroids, Bomberman, Space Invaders, or any of their modern counterparts (of which there are many).  Whatever floats your boat.

Pretty much! I remember seeing it on an episode of All About Android! 

World ends with you was a fun one. Other than that, emulators.

It makes me happy to see Vivi as a profile picture.

Oscura was my finding on Android that is similar to Limbo.  Fun game, not enough levels though.

Badland is another similar graphic style.

i play brave frontier when im bored, you should give it a try.

I usually play Crazy Taxi. Not the City Rush pay to win junk. The original Crazy Taxi.

Badland, Kingdom Rush, Earthbound on a SNES emulator.

Those are my favorites.

Pandemic, Lazors, Random Mahjong 

Phoenix Wright.

Shadowgun:Deadzone is a free-to-play online third-person shooter. It's not great, but I happen to be half-decent at it, which is why I enjoy it. Worms is pretty fun from time to time, it gets pretty challenging. Mini Mix Mayhem is a game about playing 4 simple games at once. Skulls of the Shogun is a fun TBS. Apart from the enjoyable gameplay, the humour is quite nice. Fieldrunners 1 and 2 are pretty fun tower-defense games. Frozen Synapse was originally released on PC, but the Android port is OK IIRC. Lastly, Symphony is a game that scans your music library and generates levels based on the song you choose. Only problem is, you have to have the music on your internal storage AFAIK.

change your language settings to Cantonese  or something and shut your phone off ... it will be hours of fun trying to get back to your language.   lol

I do this to my daughters friends phones all the time ... it really is a lot of fun when you are bored.  : /

How about GTA: San Andreas? It's even moddable! :D