AMD Radeon RX 6000 series

Exactly

God damn.

F in the chat.

5 Likes

“Picture Only”

Pretty much.

Still nice to see people doing reviews on the stuff though. At least we’ll know what’s good when the time comes.

2 Likes

AND if both availability and pricing get more normalized :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And by the time we can by one, it’ll have that classic AMD Finewine™ flavor all ready to go!

1 Like

OH, you mean some of that Annie Green Springs or Mad Dog 2020 flavorings :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is the sapphire 6700xt worth the $730 price tag?

1 Like

Say what now? is that the “real” non inflated price? If so then absolutely not, it is barely better than the reference 6700XT in benchmarks and just a quieter and a bit cooler. The reference version is supposed to be $480.

Unless you are on Canada dollars and then I have no clue.

1 Like

Yes that’s how much the newegg raffle price is sadly

1 Like

At least not $1,500 so up to you if you want to spend that much.

1 Like

Insert oof meme here

1 Like

Well I guess the price is the price, it is up to you if it is worth it. If it was around 500 I would say probably but for me I am not paying nearly 300 more for it. I will wait.

1 Like

Just learned it’s about 7mm to large for my h210. Seems too much of a risk.

2 Likes

The 6900XT for around 1400€ does not look that overpriced now.
And its with the 20% tax + if € > $ then € = $ formula for PC components in here.

3 Likes

1400€ is actually a pretty good price. Locally 6800XT runs for about this price and sometimes more… Not to even mention the Nvidias that are waaaaay more expensive…

1 Like

Really wanting one of these… I’m continuing to hound AMD and any other retailer I can to let me pre-order one… guess it’s as much work as trying to set a alarm to try and snipe one on restock days and times…

I have pretty much given up building a new PC this year. My 8 year old PC does everything except for play the latest games that I have on steam. I still have a PS4 and a Switch. Poor-dozer is still holding on for dear life and delivering its uttermost potential.

6 Likes

Some of those games even a brand new pc can barely run. So don’t feel bad about it.
I literally bought myself a 1080p monitor so I don’t have to upgrade my GPU.

2 Likes

I’m currently using a GTX 570 because my usual graphics card died.

Getting by fine right now because I’m playing a few older games, but if this goes on for much longer I’ll go crazy

6700XTs have been slowly coming into stock more and more, though they’re around the £800 mark. I’ll keep waiting.

Guess I have to count myself lucky, I was able to snag a 5800x CPU on AMD.com not long ago and have noticed that the 560x seems to be readily available.

However, NONE of the 6000 series GPU’s even seem to be in stock when I check :frowning:

Luckily I’m still running my GTX 1080Ti still.