Amd fx 9590 MOBO and cooling recommendations

so, what are your opinions on what i should use

I beleive Pistol has a 9590 now. She uses an Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 and a Noctua NH-D14. Personally I wouldn't trust any air cooler to keep that CPU cool, I'd use at least an Corsair H80. The 9590 can be purchased with an AIO water cooling kit.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113351

The Asus Sabertooth 990fx boards and the Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z are also highly recommended.

I see the entire 9 series to be a big joke, honestly. That being said, definitely use water cooling.

If you really want to run a 9590 you shouldn't get any motherboard besides the sabertooth or crosshair formula-z. Also i'd recommend getting a h100i or kraken x60 watercooler. 

recommendation? buy a FX8350 and OC it or get a i7

Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 is totaly fine.

220W tdp of the 9xxx series has nothing to do with the amount of power the cpu needs, Thermal design power only means the amount of heat in Watt´s which the cpu cooler should be able to dispace.

whaaa?  id say watts tdp is pretty close to watts comsumed

As a person with the exact parts in question; I can assure all of you it is perfectly fine. No issues, and that includes heat.

Gaming load hovers around 55C, and 100% load is around 65C-67C. All of which are perfectly safe temperatures. Also, I feel the NH-D14 out-performs the H80. Just because the H80 is water cooling doesn't mean it's better. The NH-D14 keeps my CPU cool seemingly effortlessly, as it runs quietly at all times.

the NH-D14 is a great cooler indeed. it does perform better then a H80i. And It performs arround the same as a H100i. maybe a couple degrees warmer, But not much.

If you want better cooling performance for a FX9590, and you look for a LC cooler, then i would recommend to skip the H100i, and Grab a NZXT Kraken X60 instead.

I'd go with a H110, a kraken x60, or a noctua nh-d14.  The noctua is a beast and will perform silently, but the kraken will be the best for performance.  As for motherboards the Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 is fine, but if you really dont want to have to worry about it or want the best of the best go with the Crosshair formula-z or Sabertooth.  They're just a step higher in quality.

I agree about the motherboards especialy on the crosshair V Formula Z, i also wanne add the Asrock 990FX Extreme 9 to your recommendations. ☺